Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Bright Spark
Nicky321

Contacting Virgin Media complaints dept?

What is the email address for the VM complaints department?  I received a call this morning, but told the gentleman on the phone I had a letter ready to post, and asked if it could be emailed, he said yes, but I dont have an email address for the department.  Please help.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: Contacting Virgin Media complaints dept?

The Complaint email form can be found at www.virginmedia.com/contact
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
Nicky321

Thanks for the reply, which option do i choose?  I have been to these forms but it leads me to contacting them by telephone, i just want an email address.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Oh, apologies the forms seem to have been removed at the moment. Not sure why that is

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
Nicky321

Probably because I need to contact them:smileysad:, is there no email address anywhere for them?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Graham_A

[ Edited ]

Nicky321 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, which option do i choose?  I have been to these forms but it leads me to contacting them by telephone, i just want an email address.

If you select any of the billing options and then click next there is an email contact form.  Not sure if this will get through to complaints though.

If I have solved your problem please click on the helpful answer button.
Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
chrissie

Hi there, is there anyone 'officially' from VM who reviews these messages please? I have been emailing for weeks regarding an upgrade query.

Finally got a reply (although it did not answer the problem - they never do!). One paragraph said my query had been forwarded and I will be contacted shortly (I haven't) and the next paragraph said they could not continue with my query as I had ended my contract with VM (I haven't). 3 emails later - nothing. Why do VM not want to talk to their customers?

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
videopro

I have sent a message to have a Virgin Media Website removed 'http://www.lacontie.webspace.virginmedia.com/' 

The site is no longer valid, & I'm unable to get a response from the owner !!  Needles to say I've had no reply from Virgin to date.

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Jen_A

Hi videopro, 

A request to have a personal web page removed must come from the account holder. Please get the PWP owner to call Virgin Media to get this donel

Jen_A
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
videopro

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the PWP owner will not return any calls or emails.
Is the next step to involve our Legal Team, because his Web Site is “Spam” as the Information it contains is no longer valid.
Brian
Please use plain text.