Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
petersbase
Helpful Answer

Contact Virgin Media via Email?

Hi all, I've spent 30 mins searching Virgin Media's Web Site for a contact number or email link, but all I got was automated FAQ's. It seems impossible to contact a "real" person! I finally found the "150" number, after going to the "I want to leave  Virgin Media" link! I spent another 30 mins trying to navigate through all those daft options choices, and then elevator music while I was put on hold! I finally gave up waiting to talk to a person, All I wanted to do was order a new cable to replace my broken one. Very annoying! Does anyone know a contact email address so I can complain to Virgin Media?

Cheers, Pete.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

Re: Contact Virgin Media via Email?

replace what cable?

there isn't any direct email address you can goto http://contact.virginmedia.com choose general -->complaint bottom right hand corner choose not found what your looking for this has a online form you can fill in. 

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
LoyalVMcustomer

Can the people who post here, and work for VM tell me if complaint emails ever really do end up on someone's desk for reading?  I'm beginning to think they just fall into a black hole.  I'm so fed up of banging my head against a brick wall I'm giving up - and so after several years with VM I'm back to Sky - but would like to make sure VM and anyone else who'll read my posts on every forum available, knows why.  Because switching providers is a non-value added activity for me, and a huge inconvenience.  But my patience has been tested to the absolute limit in the last few days, and no-one from VM has had the decency to reply to my emails, (and yes they've been acknowledged - so they've been received) or apologise for the distress & inconvenience caused.  Disgraceful.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
lorra1

Yep have just done the same thing - eventually got an email address out of a real person - enquiries@virginmedia.com or help@virginmedia.com. Took me loads of button pressing on 150 to find the real person and I think I may leave virgin media now - such an appalling service.  How can a media company not have an email option that is easily accessible??? maybe coz they'd get too many complaints??!!  Hopeless.

The reason I wanted to email was coz I've had loads of calls this week supposedly from virgin with them asking for password info. over the phone - I thought it was a hoax thing but have rung teh number back and it says it's virgin media??? may not be but do they realasly ask for info.like that on cold calls??? even more reason to leave...

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
slated

[ Edited ]

No legitimate organisation cold calls you and asks for passwords, so whoever is cold calling you and asking for passwords, it is not Virgin Media. It is a scammer.

Naturally enough they will give you a legitimate phone number if you ask (and spoof it on Caller Display just in case you were too timid to ask but really wanted to), so that when you check back and ask who it is, Virgin Media (who you just called) will say "Virgin Media". Or maybe they just give you their own number to ring back - how would you expect them to answer your call: "Hello, Scammers inc.", or "Hello, Virgin Media"?

So now you believe that whoever called you really was Virgin Media. Ten minutes later they call you back (the scammers), hoping you have just made that confirmation call to Virgin Media, and are therefore now happy to confuse the two in your mind.

Virgin Media might ask you for your security password if you call them. Just be sure of where you got the phone number from. If it was from a cold caller, forget it.

But never give any info out to people who call you, especially if you just went through the above scenario designed to make you think that a cold call is not cold. Unless it's your Dad, of course.

I don't understand why scammers cold calling you is "even more reason to leave" your ISP. It won't stop the cold scammers, they really don't care who your ISP is, they just want to scam you.

Making Waves
Andrew1234

Thanks for the contact email addresses. This is what I came on here for as well.

I've been a Virgin customer for over ten years. They used to be brilliant, but ever since they became Virgin Media they've been dreadful. I'm pretty disgusted, in fact, by the way things have gone.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Andrew1234

However, Virgin seem to have discontinued both of the contact emails.  They've both just been returned as undeliverable.  I started with a minor email issue.  I'm now absolutely livid.  When I do get through to Virgin I pity the unfortunate person I speak to.

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
slated

did you not try their contact page:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1002&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE...

Just Joined
Latuc

you're totally right with that!!! a trustworthy company NEVER cold calls and ask for private information. i had this 2 weeks ago when "microsoft service and support" called me...they said with an indian accent that my pc is infected and needs to be maintened...I told him that I run a mac and don't need his help. then he hung up.

I searched their phone number on google and found a comment from a guy on http://www.tellows.co.uk

he made the same experience and also think it is scam

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
cameral

the problem is, after several clicks, all you get is the offer of a mail address (not email) or a telephone number (and we all know how frustrating those are)

Please use plain text.