Menu
MacNala2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing a secondary account's password

When I select My profile and manage accounts I get to the page which h allows me to change the password of one of my secondary accounts. However I have failed to change it. There is no warning that the new password I chose is incorrect but after clicking the Update button it has no effect.

What is the special incantation I need to utter to get tis done??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing a secondary account's pasword

Hello MacNala2

I am sorry you are having a problem updating a password I wonder what is going on. If the button is not working perhaps it is a browser issue, I wonder if you would be kind enough to try another one such as Firefox or Chrome to see how it goes.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
MacNala2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing a secondary account's pasword

I may have the cause. The email address I was trying to change is an ntlworld.com one which might have been unused by web acces for more than the allowed period. There was nothing of importance retained in the account but there was no communication to say the time limit was approaching. If a mail was sent to this account it should have been forwarded to my primary account but I have no record of having received it.
Perhaps an alternative account should be implemented to allow the primary account holder to be aware and take corrective action.
0 Kudos