Menu
dianejackson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant get on my emails.

when I try to log on to my emails this is what I get. Help!!                      

Sign in
Username
Your My Virgin Media email address
Forgotten your username?
Password
Your password is between 6 and 10 characters, begins with a letter and contains a number
Forgotten your password?
Sign in
Forgotten your username or password?
If you're already a Virgin Media customer but don't have a My Virgin Media account, you can register now. It only takes a minute. Register now
Sign in by entering your username & password.

Your username is usually the email address that you gave us when you registered for My Virgin Media.
Your password is between 6 and 10 characters, begins with a letter and contains a number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get on my emails.

Hello dianejackson

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems login to Webmail. It may be worth trying a different browser or deleting the browser history/cookies etc. If you are still having issues please tell us as much as you can, any errors etc.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
dianejackson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks after 3 days of not being able to get emails, it righted itself!

0 Kudos
shilling27
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't access my e-mails - it's saying my password is wrong. I haven't changed it & I'm unable to get on my PC/phone/iPad.

It's extremely important to receive my emails during the day.

When I try to change my password I'm taken right back to the original screen to change my password. It's quite irritating & wasting a lot of my time.

This has happened before but I've always managed to login through your website but I can't even do that now.

0 Kudos