Menu
PlatinumBlonde4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant get into my Email via webpage

hello, i have been having this issue for a while now where i login to my email and all i get is the loading animation over and over.

i can access using my iPhone fine through chrome browser but will not work on desktop, i have updated java and my browsers but nothing has fixed the problem.

anyone know whats up?

im seeing these errors in the developer console in chrome if it helps, I have Javascript enabled but i'm seeing errors showing i dont.

<noscript>
 <p class="noscript">This app uses JavaScript. Your browser either doesn't support JavaScript or you have it turned off. To use this app please use a JavaScript enabled browser.</p>
 <!-- see bug #27608 -->
 </noscript>

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
https://mail2.virginmedia.com/appsuite/v=7.6.2-48.20161107.142237/apps/themes/default/favicon.ico

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get into my Email via webpage

Hello PlatinumBlonde4

Sorry you are having problems accessing Webmail on the PC. You mentioned that you have updated browsers but it may be worth deleting browsing and cookie history as well. 

I wonder if an browser extension or security plugin is causing problems, may be worth trying Firefox in safe mode or Chrome incognito window.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos