Menu
Aup
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access emails from Virgin Media

My husband is the main account holder,but when I try to login to my email account via the Virgin Media site, each time I enter my details and select I am a robot choose the correct pictures everything is ticked but it keeps going back to the start. Is there a problem with the site?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access emails from Virgin Media

The webmail page is having some intermittent problems, but the experience you are having suggests the problem is with the username and password credentials that you are using.

When your husband signs into My Virgin Media with the primary account details can he see your email account listed under My Profile Manage Accounts?
Aup
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice we have contacted the Virgin team on several occasions and I think we have finally solved the problem. There was a typo in the password by customer services so hopefully it will now work.
0 Kudos
Aup
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Finally sorted after days and hours on the telephone, Virgin had the wrong email address listed. All working fine now thanks to Jan from Virgin who sorted the problem out for us/
0 Kudos