Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
InfamousAngel
Helpful Answer

Cannot Web access Virginmedia.com emails any more

I have 4 emails with ntlworld.com , I can access these with no problem via the Web browser. (as I always have)

I have 4 email addresses with virginmedia.com. I used to have to go to the "virginmedia gateway " and change the button to virginmedia.com (from ntlworld.com) to then sign in .

The "gateway" facility is no longer there and sign in page  asks me to update and confirm my account when trying to sign in ( as per another previous posting.

I have checked my account and all email addresses are still there registered. The virginmedia .com are working in and out ok via my Outlook client. I only access my addresses occasiona via the Web Browser to " tidy them up ".

Please can the "gateway" radio button page be repaired brought back ?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Graham_A

Re: Cannot Web access Virginmedia.com emails any more

Can you access the virginmedia accounts vie this link:  https://mail.virginmedia.com ?

You need to make sure you are logged out of any ntlworld webmail sessions before you log into the virginmedia accounts

If I have solved your problem please click on the helpful answer button.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
InfamousAngel

yes thanks Graham..................that does the trick..................I also see an approximation of the original "gateway" 4 button option is contained in Mark Wilkins post  of 25th April "new emal look", this also works.

But it is confusing  when you are redirected as described in HB99`s post and it doesn`t solve the problem.

Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
Luke_Thomas

[ Edited ]

Hi InfamousAngel 

I'm glad that Graham_A has helped you with this, thanks Graham_A.

Kind Regards,

Luke Thomas
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.