Menu
ols20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't update/register new password

Hello All,

I have never been able to access my broadband account online.

I have registered and recently tried again via the virginmedia reset password process.

Whenever I click the email link and enter a new acceptable password it takes me to a page that says "oops somethings broken" - I've attached a screenshot of this.

This occurs on any device, any internet connection at every attempt.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

virgin password.png

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't update/register new password

Welcome to the forum.   The issue is more than likely to be a 'back end' configuration issue with your account.  This will need to be addressed by Virgin Media IT staff.  A member of the Forum Team will pick this up in a few days and will contact you about the issue.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Welcome to the forum.   The issue is more than likely to be a 'back end' configuration issue with your account.  This will need to be addressed by Virgin Media IT staff.  A member of the Forum Team will pick this up in a few days and will contact you about the issue.

ols20
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham_A

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello ols20

Thank you for waiting. I am sorry you are having problems with My Virgin media, I have asked our IT team to take a look ref P007715953. Once we hear back we will update you, please allow us up to a week.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Morning @ols20

Thank you for your patience, we believe we have fixed it, please would you try and let us know.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos