Menu
kiaya26
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in

I can't seem to be able to sign into my account I just made. I do the 'I am not a Robot' then press sign in and then it just says 'I have to prove I'm not a robot' and won't let me sign in. I have been around and around in circles, can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in

kiaya26 wrote:

I can't seem to be able to sign into my account I just made. I do the 'I am not a Robot' then press sign in and then it just says 'I have to prove I'm not a robot' and won't let me sign in. I have been around and around in circles, can anyone help?

Thanks

• Clear your browser cache. How you do this will depend on which browser you use - Google is your friend here.
  • Try a different browser.
  • Get an ISP independent email account, and certainly don't rely on Virgin Media to provide one. There have been far too many issues with the VM email platform over the last year for anybody to consider it reliable. You have been warned Smiley Wink

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

and of course if you leave virgin your email address will go too.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The clue to this one lies in the fact that the account has only just been created. It looks as if the account creation process has been left incomplete, probably at VM's end. Rather than wait for the Forum Team to pick this up and help which will take a few days the OP should phone this in to VM on broadband faults. They'll have to escalate it to the IT team to resolve which does take time.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos