Fresh as a Daisy
sampryer88

Can't log into virgin media e-mail account

[ Edited ]

Hi

Since yesterday 30th October 2012 I've been unable to access my virgin media e-mail using my normal username and password. I'm 100% certain I'm using the correct password. When I click on the forgotten password link and enter my e-mail address it says that my e-mail doesn't even exist. The e-mail account is [EDIT: removed private information]

Is there a known issue at the moment?

Regards,

Sam

Please use plain text.
Crafty
danie1991

Re: Can't log into virgin media e-mail account

i have been having the same problem since last week.i have posted message and waiting for answer.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Laurence_C

Hi sampryer88,

This may be an account issue so you need to ring our Technical Support Team on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0845 454 1111 from a non Virgin landline

Kind Regards,

Laurence_C

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Laurence_C

Hi danie1991,

This may be an account issue so you need to ring our Technical Support Team on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0845 454 1111 from a non Virgin landline

Kind Regards,

Laurence_C

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Crafty
danie1991

if its an account issue why can i view through windows live mail.

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
James_C

Hi danie1991,

I presume you are unable to view your mails though webmail then?  What is the exact error you are getting when trying to log in?

Kind Regards,

James_C

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.