Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
Novie

Can't access my ntlworld account

Hi all, hope someone can help.

I've been trying to access my ntlworld accounts for 3 days now, but when I sign in, I just get the settings management screen and no options to read emails.

I've tried searching website and forums to see how to resolve this, but havent got any clues.

Any clues. Its my main email account and urgently need to access it.

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Wizard
ITTechno

Re: Can't access my ntlworld account

Its disabled, Support need to look into it.

- Any advice given is to be used with care :smileyhappy: .. my posts hold no connection with Virgin media and I in no way represent them or any of their partner groups.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Novie

Re: Can't access my ntlworld account Help

Oh no, Ialways use that account! Has anyone else had their account disabled? Do they reinstate it? Are my old mails lost? I've got some urgent mails that I need access to.

Thanks for your reply.

Can support reply please too.

Please use plain text.
Wizard
ITTechno

Far as I know its a two second job, they enable it and its back to how it was ..

- Any advice given is to be used with care :smileyhappy: .. my posts hold no connection with Virgin media and I in no way represent them or any of their partner groups.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
1nandix

Re: Can't access my ntlworld account

Me either and I have my CV stored in my previous folders plus emails from work - I'm on maternity leave at present - how do I gain access to them ?  Why can't I see anything older than 12 April.  Give me back my old mails.... please !

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Novie

Thanks, i hope so.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
whiskyhead

I have this same problem. How can you tell if the account is disabled as I have phoned customer support and they say I am unable to access my emails due to the migration!

Please use plain text.
Wizard
ITTechno

If you sign in and only get the setting page from experience I know that means its disabled.

The migration would just cause you to fail to log in ..

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Ray_M

Hello all,

Anyone posting in this thread who is only getting a settings page (i.e no folder list) when trying to access their @ntlworld.com addresses via Webmail, please call into Technical Support on 151 from a Virgin Media landline or 0845 4541111 so we can investigate further.

The reason I am asking for you to call in is that would need to replicate the issue from here and due to Data Protection laws we cannot ask for login credentials via the forum.

Regards,

Ray Miranda
Help & Support Forum Team

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
ianyounger

Hi folks,

There are several separate threads on the go at the moment about related issues with the loss of access to ntlworld.com email addresses.

Contrary to what some on this thread are suggesting, the accounts are NOT disabled. If you log into webmail as described and get to the settings page you can set up forwarding to another email address and you will find that all your messages will indeed get forwarded - that would not be true if the account was disabled.

Please see my post 'ntlworld.com email has stopped working'.

Ray, please help us sort this out - it is getting beyond a joke, and calling 151 is no help whatsoever.

Ian

Please use plain text.