Menu
ajm968
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Calling to get Email help

Question, why, when you go to 'Help' and dig down the menus you eventually get a phone number for Email help... you then dial it, and it give options for BB,TV or Mobile. Follow BB... no option for Email (still).... BB fault seems to be the closest... then it claims to do some automated testing.... says its OK, then says it wants to do more...

I just need to speak to a person about a letter I have received purporting to be about one of my email accounts... this account was deleted about 2 years ago.

...Oh, and yes, the 'online chat' has all agents busy.

Great service. Not.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calling to get Email help

Hi ajm968,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble contacting us over the phone to speak to us about your email issue. The broadband option is the correct option but it sounds like you had a little trouble with it. 

If you pop the details of the email address in question across to me via PM (purple envelope top right had corner) including the information about the letter received. Then I will be able to investigate this issue further for you.  

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos