Menu
RichPDiddy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder emails sent from Gmail End up in spam for some gmail recipients?

I send and receive all emails using gmail.  I have 2 POP accounts setup in Gmail for two blueyonder email addresses.  Over last few months I have discovered much of the mail I send ends up in the recipients spam folder - below is a screenshot of a spam flag from another gmail account I sent a message to, the message says  "It has a from address in blueyonder.co.uk but has failed blueyonder.co.uk's required tests for authentication"

Also showing the gmail settings for the blueyonder account in question.

thanks in advance for any advice.

How my email is flagged in somebody elses gmailHow my email is flagged in somebody elses gmailsettings for one of my blueyonder email accountssettings for one of my blueyonder email accountsi

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blueyonder emails sent from Gmail End up in spam for some gmail recipients?

Looks as if the answer is contained in message 3 of this thread:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Sending-as-blueyonder-e-mail-from-gmail-spam-issue/m-p/346...

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Sending-as-blueyonder-e-mail-from-gmail-spam-issue/m-p/346...

Highlighted
RichPDiddy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I was being a bit thick.  I was messing with the incoming settings but of course it makes no difference, I hadn't seen the separate outgoing settings and once I had it was easy to see that I had the email addresses set up as aliases and set up via the old blueyonder server not the virgin media one, I also had my username as only the first part of the email address not the full address - so it was wrong in several ways!

Graham_A wrote:

0 Kudos