Menu
Pieminister
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder Email domains

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain blueyonder.co.uk by mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net. [212.54.56.11].

Hi All

This may have been posted elsewhere about problems with Blue yonder email addresses not receiving emails

The above is the bounce back message I am getting can anyone help or point me in the right direction to any previous answers ?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder Email domains

Hello Pieminister

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with people trying to email your blueyonder address. The first thing to check please is to make sure that you have a spam folder set up as hopefully then any future emails will arrive there and you will be able to tell our filters it is not spam Non Delivery of emails to Virgin Customers

If however you already have a spam folder set up it may be worth a check of the the domain health trying to send you the email Domain Health Report as our platform may reject as spam for certain incorrect reverse DNS checks.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It helps to see what the last part of the bounce message is.

Virgin's server does report the cause back to Google and Google includes that in the bounce message.  But it's not been included here.

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Pieminister
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain blueyonder.co.uk by mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net. [212.54.56.11].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.2.0 Y5Nu1t00E1T94JJ015NuFW Spam content found

cheers PM

0 Kudos
Wrock
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pieminister,

Are these perhaps business emails for the lovely meat pies at pieminister.co.uk?  You'll find that you are also having problems delivering messages to @ntlworld.com, @virginmedia.com and @virgin.net as well as @blueyonder.co.uk addresses I should think.

There have been a very large number of reports since August 2015 of businesses, clubs, schools, charities, government agencies and individuals having problems delivering messages only to Virgin Media accounts.  Here is a partial list,

http://wardinewrock.blogspot.com/2016/05/legitimate-emails-blocked-to-virgin.html

When you do find a resolution to this issue, would you please come back to this board and let us know how the situation was solved?  If you read through some of the many reports in the link above, you'll often find that the conversation ends with a private message from a member of the forum team, without further information about what happened next.  Since I'm certain that there will be more of these reports next week and the week after next from others also having trouble delivering legitimate messages to Virgin Media accounts, additional details would be extremely helpful.

-Wrock.

0 Kudos
Wrock
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Pieminister,

It has been more than three weeks since you reported that you are unable to deliver messages to Virgin Media accounts.  Has the problem been resolved, and if so, how?

-Wrock.

0 Kudos