Menu
federation
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All emails ( not bulk) from the domain get spammed content.

Hi so I have a domain EVERY virgin media account I try and send single emails come up as spam content ( no attachments ) 

8HEB1u00B0wyJtU01HECML Spam content found

This only seems to happen with Virgin NTL and Tesco. 

Any help much appreciated. 

Steve

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All emails ( not bulk) from the domain get spammed content.

1. Tesco aren't anything to do with Virgin Media so you'll need to contact them separately.

2. Virgin ask that you read this and make sure you adhere to the guidelines. - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-Spam-Content-Found-error-550-554/td-p/3229831

The Forum Team will be along to assist, but it's been taking around 7 days of late.

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All emails ( not bulk) from the domain get spammed content.

Hi federation, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with emails being bounced. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

ravenstar68 is correct we do not deal with Tesco emails in anyway so fingers crossed you have spoken to them already. 

There has been some changes to our back end systems recently which means there should be a reduction in the amount of emails being bounced. 

If you are still having trouble please pop across header of the failed sent email, which should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message. Send it to me via PM (purple envelope, top right hand corner).

Once we have these details we will be able to investigate further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos