Menu
ericg
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Address bok problem

When one of my contacts changes his email address, I can amend my address book accordingly. However If he is also a  member of a small group distribution group listing, I cannot discover how to amend his address in the group listing. The help notes "Using the Address book In Virgin Media Mail" offers no guidance. How do I do it?

Ericg

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Address bok problem

When searching the Address Book you should see something similar to that shown below (where the search text is Lorem Ipsum); the option Show advanced filters is below the search text.

2016-09-07-00.jpeg

On a device with limited screen space you will something similar to that shown below, in this case make sure Folder  is set to All folders

2016-09-07-01.jpeg

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the Address Book entries were created within webmail then the change of email address will be automatically reflected in the distribution list. To confirm this try the following:

1. Click Address Book
  2. In Search field type contact's name or new email address and click 2016-03-25-02.png

If the search results are not as expected check the following:

1. Click Show advanced filters and check that:
    Folder is set to All folders
    Folder
    type is set to All
    Type is set to All
  2. Reload webmail by pressing Ctrl + R and repeat the initial search

0 Kudos
ericg
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rising Star, Where is the "Show Advanced Folders" link you mention?

Thanks  ericg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

When searching the Address Book you should see something similar to that shown below (where the search text is Lorem Ipsum); the option Show advanced filters is below the search text.

2016-09-07-00.jpeg

On a device with limited screen space you will something similar to that shown below, in this case make sure Folder  is set to All folders

2016-09-07-01.jpeg