Menu
Brianlionsyon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Accounts Help Please

I am main account holder in one area.   My wife has an e-mail address linked to the main account.

Have just taken out secondary account (TV, Broadband and Telephone) in different area, using my wifes e-mail address as the account user name.

I now have an issue in that I have to log in/out to view my e-mail on my account.   My wife has to do the same for hers.

I suspect (but cannot prove as I am currently in the other area) that the e-mail on my wifes account in not working but she is merely accessing the main account, on which she has an e-mail address.

I really do not want her to have to have two e-mail addresses but I suspect someone will tell me that this will need to be the case.

Help! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accounts Help Please

Hi Brianlionsyon, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. 

I am not 100% what you mean, do you have two separate accounts?

There is a Primary account and a sub account I can see on the email is this what the question is in regards to apologies that I have not quite understood this issue. 

Please advise further and we will take a further look into this for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Brianlionsyon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

One account in the South with my e-mail address as the account holder and my wife as a second email on it

One account up North in my wife's name with her e-mail as the account holderI cannot work out if her e-mail is working on mine or her own account (both same addresses).

If I log into my e-mail I can only do so if my wife is logged out.

i hope that makes sense?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brianlionsyon,

This is an unusual issue that most likely (hopefully) has a straightforward solution.

To enable me to help with this I'll need some additional details from you that I don't want you to post publicly. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) the requested information and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos