Menu
eeemily_g
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Accessing an old ntlworld.com email account

I used to have an @ntlworld.com email account which hasn't been used for around 7 years and I need to access it as this account is linked up with my Xbox account. Unfortunately I can't remember the password. Microsoft (Xbox) need to verify my Xbox live account and they can only send this code to my @ntlworld.com account otherwise I will loose my Xbox profile and membership. Please help!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing an old ntlworld.com email account

After all this time of non-use VM will have deleted the account and its contents. Wild goose chase to access it. VM e-mail addresses general don't survive for longer than an aggregate of 150 days if they are not used or at least accessed.

Read this:

https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/virginmediamail.html

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing an old ntlworld.com email account

Hi eeemily_g,

I'm so sorry but I fear that Howard may be correct. Your email address is unlikely to have survived.

I'll be happy to check for you though, just to make sure, though I don't hold out much hope. Please let me know which email address you had by replying to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll take a look for you.

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos