Menu
Jules4cols
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accessing 3rd party email

I use several different email addresses connected to a website. Any email which is sent to these addresses is forwarded to my virginmedia account. Three of them work beautifully. I can reply to each and select the identity from a drop down menu and reply as the person they sent to. However in trying to set up a 4th I keep getting an error message that states a variety of reasons from incorrect login to wrong credentials. The techs  took control of my computer (twice for 2 hours each time) and could not work out why. They suggested I had changed my password (no) or had typed in the wrong spelling(?)  it was finally suggested I download a Windows app that would centralise my emails...rather missing the point. I have followed e instruction on the help page(several times) but all to no avail. Suggestions please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing 3rd party email

Hello Jules4cols

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with email addresses on your website. Are you trying to login to a Virgin Media mailbox with a script when the wrong credential error occurs? If so I wonder if it works okay from webmail and SMTP access from a client.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos