Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin.Net email

My Virgin.Net email stopped working this week. It is tied to an old account at our old house. We are still with Virginmedia and I would like to  know how to attach it to our current account at our current house.

My wife cannot acces her @ntlworld email account

HiMy wife cannot access her @ntlworld.com email account.This is a secondary account , as Im the main account holder.I used to be able to log in and change the password easily, now I cant, it only gives me the option to delete the account.Whats going ...

No email for over 3 weeks

My ntlworld email account is still not working over 3 weeks now,all folders have gone it won’t let me save a password or change imap settings from ntlworld to virginmedia it says imap credentials are invalid.

Folder contents not showing on Android devices

My emailis xxx.xxx@ntlworld.com and it's been generally fine since I started many years ago!The account is setup as IMAP and although I do use the web based system I mostly access emails either using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC or on a Galaxy S9 andro...

St_Ivo by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with secondary account user e-mail

For two days my partner has not been able to access her e-mail account. The message simply says " Your e-mail password was incorrect " .No matter what we do we cannot get around this. We have tried deleting the account on one device and restarting -s...

Neil-J by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos