Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract ended, then told its not

Got an email from email@em.virginmedia.com Telling me my contract has ended. sorted out a new internet deal with someone. Rang to cancel, to then be told my contract still has 6 months left on it. Asked why I’ve been sent the email, was told the guy ...

Hudson2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

email accounts

Hi, I have recently had to chnage my password to access vriginmedia. However when I have tried to update my email accountss and secondary accounts to the new password I get the following message"The provided login data to access e-mail server imap.vi...

Bolo65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Historic Emails

Lost all my historic emails prior to 18th June, received an email from Axel on the 7th July saying it was resolved, which it was, but then all my emails from 18th June to 7th July have disappeared!! Have phoned virgin twice and was given a reference ...

Kazza70 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account keeps getting locked out?

My email account keeps getting locked out. I figured it seems to be when I forward phishing emails to report@phishing.gov.uk to report them.I've always done this, why has it started locking my account out now? I'm trying to report them to get them st...

martyp by Superfast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing missing emails - virginmedia mailbox

Despite the positive sounding email from Axel Wehrle, Director of Customer Service, Virgin Media - 'all of your historic emails should now be available' - they remain missing.I still have no emails available prior to those received on 20 June 2023.In...

oprisk by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Blueyonder email hacked, no access

Family members blueyonder looks to be hacked, no access via original password and no way to reset it. Virgin media email says the email is not recognised. Any advice?

Liam_e by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My ntlworld email has been hacked

Hi guys like others in the forum my emails been hacked and the hacker has the password I really have no idea what to do 

jonny6 by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked email

My ntlworld email has been hackedbut due to me no longer being a VM customer I cant find anyway to reset password Could somebody please advice as to what I can do Thank you

Delete hacked email account

Please can you help. My NTLWorld email has been hacked and this is causing all sorts of problems. Although I can see my inbox I cannot see any emails being sent to the inbox Virgin tell me they cannot delete the account but I need to delete it asap. ...

Hacked

Hello,I have an old Virginmedia email address that has been hacked and they have reset my password. I also cannot log in as we no longer have Virginmedia services so my account is not recognised. How can I delete my email account or regain control of...

Gabbie11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos