Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Blueyonder email address hacked, need to reset password.

Hi,My wife has a Blueyonder email address, which has been hacked, along with Facebook.We need to change the password, but cannot sign in using this or the main account via the VM home page.How can we change the password, as it looks like that the hac...

Email access lost

Since the email issue at the end of June, I keep getting this error on my two secondary emails, both ending @blueyonder.co.uk (one is the email address that I use all the time):  'The entered credential or authentication information does not work or ...

Emails issues

Having problems with my emails since an outage on Monday the 17/7/23.for some reason emails were not being pulled through on my app for my iPhone or iPad.I have rest the password and entered the password into password section on my app for receiving ...

Unable to see 2 Sub Email accounts

I have 2 sub email accounts (blueyonder), both of which are not showing on the main account page. I am still receiving emails through a 3rd party client (Outlook). I want to set up forwarding on one of the accounts but I need to reset the password an...

Smacknet by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email loss again

Yet again in area 14 (BD2 1LJ) no webmails on  Virginmedia

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: How do I close an ntlworld email account?

I also have a live Ntlworld email account which is still live even though I left Virgin back in October 2017 as they could not provide services to my new residential address. The Ntlworld email is still sending out of office notifications of my new e...

Locked out of email

Hi all, I was logged out of my Virgin email account (@virgin.net) on both my phone and laptop (via Outlook and Windows email apps respectively) a couple of days ago and neither will accept my password so I can't access the account. Yes, it's definite...

Can you edit the Virgin Media Mail App Password

Just got back from holiday and was going through my emails accessed through My Virgin Media when they locked up with the message to reset My Virgin Media password or the Mail App password, didn't want to reset MVM password so tried the Mail App passw...

roy247 by Community elder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not accessible

When I try to access my virginmedia email I get a blank page with the word "Forbidden" in it, and a 403 message.Any suggestions? Jim.