Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Ipad password not updating

Have changed my virgin media password this am. updated the password on android phone and all working ok there. Similarly, virgin tv go app ok and working on web browser sign in, but ipad does not seem to accept the update to the password. i update un...

lesdl by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld.com

all 4 secondry emails still not working after 4 weeks ErrorThe provided login data to access e-mail server imap.ntlworld.com seems to be wrong. Please correct them.

Re: How do I delete hacked email account

I'm having the same problem, and can see that many others are too. I left the Uk and Virgin Media in 2018 and still have some activity using the old ntlworld email address  Can you help me delete the account? I am getting threatening/blackmailing ema...

SBosteo by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No emails for three weeks

Three weeks ago, my virginmedia email stopped working on both Outlook and Webmail. I have spent hours on the phone with people resetting my password, asking me to do it with the app generated new password, for them finally to admit that there have be...

Compose, Reply and Forward not working

I have had recent issues with my account. I cannot seem to compose emails or access the Reply, Forward, or Move buttons. The Reply and Forward buttons have gone grey and I'm not sure what that means. I would be grateful for any advice.

Virgin e-mail through Outlook

My wife used to check her Virgin media e-mails through an Outlook app on her mobile but now she is unable to send and receive through Outlook as she used to do, we have checked the app which is fine. We have been to a Virgin store to ask them for adv...

Deleting a ntlworld email

My wife's email has been hacked and the hacker has been into various accounts on the email address and it's causing us a lot of problems. How can we get this ntl address deleted?  

Resolved! Main EMail Account Blocked By VM?

Support,On 20th July I was unable to access the IMAP WebMail Server and again today 21st July. I received the message "Your Virgin Media Mail account is unavailable" etc "Follow these steps unlock your Virgin Media Mail account". I have followed the ...

ron_m by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email account security compromised

Hello - we received malicious email quoting password and advising account had been hacked.   Have changed the password but we’re still unable to gain access.   Phoned Virgin last week and was advised access issue was down to current outage which woul...

Latte11 by Tuning in
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legacy email hacked

I left VM many years ago, but someone has managed to hack into my old email and is using to to access social media.  Please would you delete my account with immediate effect ?  Please send a PM so I can provide my email address to you Thank you

stephe77 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos