Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Email locked

My secondary email has been locked since 15th June, I have spoken with VM at length trying to get this Email unlocked. I have run a virus scan on all devices, reset passwords for primary email and used the password app on the VM website to generate t...

Email Hack

9 days ago my email was hacked. The hacker has sent emails to all my contacts asking for money. The hacker deleted my contacts, inbox and sent mail and now I have been prevented from accessing my emails.I have tried changing my password but the sytem...

Djinn100 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

email not working on outlook

HelloI have been trying to setup my email in outlook on my PC ( new winows install ), but it keeps on failing. I have tried other email clients with same problem. Strange this is that it works ok on my mobile. I read somewhere that you have to change...

Viking122 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

no emails

Since the changeover I no longer receive any e-mails. Who can I contact for compensation

Johan by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

I can not access my 2nd @ntlworld.com e-mail this has been a problem since 18/06/23 I have done everything that has been ask of me in this message and it still does not work? Please can someone help with this. Your Virgin Media Mail account is curren...

kev801 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mailbox keeps getting locked

Every few weeks one or more of my mailboxes gets locked for 'suspicious activity' or as a 'security precaution'.  I don't understand why this keeps happening and no root cause is ever reported.  It started as a inconvenience and could be resolved by ...

sneezo by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete Email requested

Can you advise me how to get my NTL world email address deleted please

vinney1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Email problem

Had a problem with my husband’s email (secondary on our ntlworld account). Wasn’t receiving and kept asking for password on Mac. Very frustrating as everything seems to have to go through My Virgin Media. When I tried to change it for him it asked fo...

SC224 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Email account hacked and removed

Over the weekend I was the victim of a session ID attack. I have been frantically trying to batten down on all the passwords that could have been compromised and today my wife's email address has ceased to exist. I cannot log into it via online or em...

TazDevil by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos