Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Blueyonder Email Problems / Hacked

Hello. Unfortunately I put my Virgin login details into a phishing email and it sent a spam email to all of my contacts. I have changed the password directly on my Virgin account, however I can no longer access my blueyonder email account. It doesn't...

Resolved! email access disappeared from home page

the email link has disappeared from the main page & i cannot get into my emails ( ntl ) HELP !!!!https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home 

Android phone not syncing vm email

My android phone has stopped syncing email on my virgin media email accounts since yesterday morning. I can see all my new virgin media emails on my laptop using thunderbird. I had the same problem recently following the email debacle at the end of J...

Secondary Email still locked

After calling twice, hanging on for over 30 minutes then getting disconnected, I am at the end of my tether. A secondary email acc has been locked, it was supposed to be fixed within 5 days, it isn’t.  That’s 5 days with no access for the user of thi...

error messages on e-mail

Recommended to try here from Virgin agent on Twitter as numerous phone calls have not solved the problem.  I have 3 Virgin e-mail addresses and up to 4 or so weeks ago I could log into main account and access the other 2, move mail from them to folde...

SirDJ by Joining in
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compose button not working

HelloI want to compose an email but the 'Compose' is not responding to being clicked. I've also noticed that I cannot reply, forward or delete my emails. Please can you help resolve this problem.ThanksJCR

JCR21 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to have email correspondence with VM - Impossible

FROM hotmail.comapm11.muc.domeus.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com (theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com)Your message couldn't be delivered because an email server outside Office 365 reported an err...

JohnMorr by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lose of account and eamils

Virgin removed my email address on the 27thJuly, I have since found out that it was a problem through out the system. Phoned for  3 days, I have emailed 2 senior CEOs, I am getting nowhere. I even wiped my computer in case of viruses. Is anyone else ...

june61 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL world email stopped

I am a current VM broadband customer. I have a ntlworld email that i have had since setting up the account many years ago. Last week access to ntlworld emails stopped without warning. Tried through third party app and direct through my VM. Got the fo...