Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Error code DEF01

when trying to access my virgin media email through my virgin media app  I getting error code DEF01 how can this be resolved Thanks 

Unable to access main email account

We can’t access our main email account. The system won’t let us change password and says main email not recognised. I’ve tried entering account details and area code and that just says unavailable come back later! 

Jc13270 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sent emails missing

On my laptop I have just noticed that none of my recent sent emails are showing up in the sent folder and many have just disappeared from that folder's history.  But I can access them on my phone.Where have they gone?  I have not changed any settings...

pb78 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant access virgin.net email

I recently changed my mobile phone and now cant access my virgin.net account. I now have a laptop and phone where I  cant access my emails. I am still a virgin media customer and tried resetting my password but it won't accept this on line. I also as...

frank35 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email password

My blueyonder email stopped working this morning. Nothing unusual I thought,  but when I tried to login to the virgin media Web site to reset, it didn't recognise my email address, so I had to change to my alternative outlook email which let me login...

kevcole by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legacy NTLworld account hacked

Like others my old NTLworld account has been hacked and is being to used to attempt to access other systems. as well as demanding bitcoin payment/ransomware etc.I don't believe I have any thing active off the emails but would like to get it shut down...

Resolved! I can't access Virgin Media Mail

Hi all,I have had months of trying to resolve my issues with Virgin Media Mail, through Live Chat and various troubleshooting attempts, but I am getting nowhere.I have a main NTL e-mail address and 3 other Virgin Media e-mail addresses, which I assum...

Sent items disappeared

Yesterday all of my emails from my Sent items disappeared (except for 5).

stuwil by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access ntlworld emails

Anyone else have this problem? It started about 1.30 this afternoon. When trying to access via the Virgin Media website, I get 'Bad Request'.Many thanks

carol5-4 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos