Menu
studiodaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

phone line opening times are closed, why?

When i call why is it saying they are closed and them they cut be off, its only 10:20 pm ?

On the website it says:

virgin.png

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line opening times are closed, why?

Depends what you are calling about. If you are trying to get Retentions (the option for thinking of leaving) the UK call centre closes at 8pm weekdays. All other calls go offshore & should be available until midnight.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
studiodaz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tried billing first and then retentions as I wanted to find out my leaving date when by service stops.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just tried calling in from home, got through without issue, so not sure what is causing your issues.
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

studiodaz wrote:

tried billing first and then retentions as I wanted to find out my leaving date when by service stops.

Pretty sure both of those close early, its mainly tech support which will be open until midnight

0 Kudos