Menu
Chloek123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no dial tone on phone...broadband down most days, no catch up on tivo

I signed up for VM products over a year ago, we have 2 TiVo's and 2 set top boxes 152mb broadband and phone, the price is almost £160 per month and since we've had it we've had nothing but problems ,the Broadband is down about 7 times a month and when it is on we get around 20mb max if were lucky, i carried out a speed test and was getting 3mb and has lots of lag, we have no catch up tv as it's continuously down and sais try again later and to top it all the phone line has now gone down we feel like we have been totally conned as every time we call up we get fobbed off by a manager who does not want to help, i cannot wait for the day to come when I can get away from VM as we are being totally ripped off

Rant Over!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no dial tone on phone...broadband down most days, no catch up on tivo

Hi Chloek123

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I'm able to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos