impossible to understand the strong accents of customer service

CUS

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: impossible to understand the strong accents of customer service

Sadly that's true for some folks, the staff have the same issue understanding some of the customers.

If you have that issue it's best to try again later
0 Kudos
Timwilky
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have to admit I find it extreamly difficult to understand some of the overseas customer services staff, and occassionaly have had put the phone down. This week when I summond the courage to make a call, they were perfectly intelligible. But, unfortunately this is not always the case.
0 Kudos
chellyw63
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A few months ago, I got a text from Virgin media, saying that I would be able to upgrade my virgin mobile a few months early and that I would be called by Virgin Media in the near future, I was quite interested in this. Roughly 3 weeks later I in fact received a call regarding this, I was extremely interested in changing my handset, but without no exaggeration , she might as well have been talking an entirely foreign lauguage, I could not understand her at all, I explained to her really nicely that I was really finding it impossible to understand her, so she repeated whatever it was that she had said the first time, which once again, feeling embaressed I had to repeat again I could not understand her, but explained that this offer was very important to me and therefore would she be able to pass my call to someone else......at this point she terminated the call, as I said I was very polite and apologetic that I could not understand, I think that it was extremely rude, and because of this, when my contract ends in less than a few months, I have decided to get my mobile from another p

0 Kudos
chellyw63
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A few months ago, I got a text from Virgin media, saying that I would be able to upgrade my virgin mobile a few months early and that I would be called by Virgin Media in the near future, I was quite interested in this. Roughly 3 weeks later I in fact received a call regarding this, I was extremely interested in changing my handset, but without no exaggeration , she might as well have been talking an entirely foreign lauguage, I could not understand her at all, I explained to her really nicely that I was really finding it impossible to understand her, so she repeated whatever it was that she had said the first time, which once again, feeling embaressed I had to repeat again I could not understand her, but explained that this offer was very important to me and therefore would she be able to pass my call to someone else......at this point she terminated the call, as I said I was very polite and apologetic that I could not understand, I think that it was extremely rude, and because of this, when my contract ends in less than a few months, I have decided to get my mobile from another provider, we have been with virgin from back when they first began and we have our wifi, Tv, phone line with them and our mobiles but their customer care service is diabolical and the do not care anything about customers who have been with them since they started, so as well as changing our mobile provider, we are going to look  into  changing everything, also back in February our bill was increased  by £5, then 8 weeks ago, we got a letter, stating another increase of  just under £4, so it's gone up by almost £9 in 8 months, and after Christmas, it's bound  to be increased yet again, enough is enough. 

0 Kudos