Menu
kray
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

colour of a box

so before i wonder i want it to be made clear this is not a rant its not a complaint its just one of them things i think this company has overlooked so here goes.It was a cold day in Jan and i rang up to get a new super hub 3 after getting off the phone i thought i would have a look about see what they looked liked ..as some of us do right..RIGHT lol..anyways i saw one in white another in white and then something happened ..double take whys this one in black now yer you got it they come in two colours black and white (and yes i know there not colours) lol anyways i rang em back up and asked the nice bloke there "can you make my order in black" and this was the shocker.... "sorry sir i cannot its out of or hands this is down to yodel" yer hes said yodel for you that don't know em read up a little on them OK now carrying on so is there anything ya can do i can "leave a note on the order in black please." "well i suppose that will haft to do". i said thanking him for his time i put the phone down a little in disarray i sat there thinking why don't virgin offer the colour of your boxes after all are you not the customer ?.

give kudos if you agree with the point of this Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
kray
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: colour of a box

also wheres the remove option on a post in here?.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hiya @kray there isn't you can edit a post and remove its content, or if you want a post removed you can flag for a moderator and they'll remove it. as for the colour of the hub they'll just grab first 1 at hand or what ever is in stock.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't worry about it ... if you get a white one it will soon turn black after it catches fire.  Sorted.   Smiley LOL

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
kray
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

well what if ya have a black  room  yer a white on will look  well nice a. lol

well white with flames bellowing out of it  ;S

and still don't  answer the question of why the offer to select a colour cannot be a and is not in sevice grabbing whats in stock is lazy and not haviing the customers needs or wants in consideration. imo

0 Kudos