Menu
stuart345
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

chat not processing

What is up with onlune cutomer service chat? No queue - you either get through or not.if you get through ask a question you get referred to forum - still no live chat. I do not have a landline to call customer service. The forum can take days for a response to relatively common problems keaving inline chat as the emergency contact. Not so good i think. Can anyone explain why chat is not working during chat hours?
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: chat not processing

I've just tried it now and got connected straight away.  Maybe you tried at a particular busy time ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
stuart345
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Chat finally worked after five minute wait and frequent reloads to get a space in. no resolution yet though. When it connects it works.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, for whatever reason it seems that the queuing for Live Chat doesn't function.  You either get connected straight away to an agent, or after putting in your details it comes back saying they are all busy.

Maybe someone from Virgin Media can read this and escalate the issue ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos