Menu
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 31 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Re: bl9 6np bury

i just knew something like this would happen    at least my bt contract is running down  will talk to you in new year  have a nice christmas      and ask that person  to stop going on about binary   bye for now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dave

The work I ***'d out is a place not the word binary?

I'm a bit gutted it's not been able to go ahead as originally projected but these things do happen, that's why the dates are always estimated until we know conclusively the work is completed.

Catch you in the New Year and have a lovely Christmas!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 33 of 52
Flag for a moderator

hello karen hope you had a very boozy christmas and new year  i did      you asked me to contact you again in the new year here i am  any news yet   bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 52
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

I did have a lovely Christmas thanks and New Year though not heavy on the booze as I don't really drink at home Smiley Happy

Saves on the hangovers though Smiley Very Happy

I've asked the question but right now they are coming back with the same information as the end of Jan as the date this may be completed.

I'll check again in a few weeks for you.

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 35 of 52
Flag for a moderator

thanks karen     i am now counting down     speak to you later bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 36 of 52
Flag for a moderator

Yep they've popped back Dave and reconfirmed that currently it's looking like end of Jan beginning of Feb.

As you know all dates are subject to change but this is the planned info at present so fingers crossed it stays the same Smiley Happy

Cheers

Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 37 of 52
Flag for a moderator

thanks karen    that is super    may i just mention this tho  on the forum i read they dug up one area but then have stopped with plans for 2018 to finish the job is that correct    bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 38 of 52
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Each area and permit/job/dig etc is unique Dave.

It could well be that they have started but hit a snag meaning that the cost of the works would come in over budget?

In which case that may be true for that one you were looking at.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 39 of 52
Flag for a moderator

thanks karen for the reply    still counting down now      bye for now

0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 40 of 52
Flag for a moderator

hello karen   its me again  20 th of jan     could you check if plans are still going ahead for end of jan early feb thanks    i think you are doing a great job    bye

0 Kudos