Menu
findlayd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why is there no obvious area/medium on which to compliment good customer service?

I have just called 150 to query the regular broadband outages in my area over the past few weeks. I was put through to Gemma in order for me to lodge a complaint about the intermittent nature of the broadband service over the past few weeks. Gemma dealt with my issues in a pleasant and professional way and listened carefully before responding to my complaint. She has not been able to sort the outages but gave me a clear idea of how Virgin would communicate any future known outages via text. Gemma deserves to be complimented on her outstanding customer service. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is there no obvious area/medium on which to compliment good customer service?

There is such an area and you found it (here in the community natter section of this community.) A member of staff here will pick up on your topic within a week and get the positive feedback passed along to her manager etc.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is there no obvious area/medium on which to compliment good customer service?

Hi findlayd, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

It's really great to hear about the positive experience you had. I've passed on your feedback to Gemma in the form of a 'Shout' which is a recognition programme we use to celebrate great Customer Service Smiley Happy 

If you have any further experiences or even need some help with your broadband, come back and let us know here Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

er maybe because it would be kind of embarrasing to have a sub forum for that & see it sitting there, day after day, with zero posts?

now an area/medium for bad customer service - I doubt they have a host that could handle the traffic Smiley Happy