Menu
SMV123
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Who hates Virginmedia ?

As title suggests , curious as to whether anyone detests this company as much as i do and simply cba to change companies/package or look around for a better deal ? 

Cheers , SuckMeVirg 

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Who hates Virginmedia ?

I detest trolls far more.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

SuckMeVirg wrote:

As title suggests , curious as to whether anyone detests this company as much as i do and simply cba to change companies/package or look around for a better deal ? 

Cheers , SuckMeVirg

Thats a wee bit half assed isnt it?

You hate them so much, yet you cba to make two phone calls? So I suppose the answer is

"Yes SuckmeVirg , lots of people hate them more than you because they have actually had the gumption to lift the phone instead of handing money every month to a company you purport to hate"

SMV123
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Because they are all the same , oh god a rising star and a superuser on my case,anyway kudos to you both kippers and davey i know you love that kind of stuff double thumbs up 👍👍
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

heres another SU - hate them - thats too strong - i use them as the alternatives are no better to worse - i would not have BT in the house - as to giving them [BT] money - never again - thats a history thing and too boring for here

but again - hate ?? - not a word that defines my thoughts about them - they are not perfect - in fact in many things they are bloody awful - but i have BB at a price that suits me at an efficiency thats not bad - the utilisation that i suffer is not as bad as some - from what i read your rant could be directed at most if not all of the ISP's - it seems to be an industry that writes its own rules and is monitored by a toothless body - ofcom

Tony
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I hate the "granted" VM customers are often taken for and having to "fight" for loyal customer benefits that should come automatically!.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

SMV123 wrote:
Because they are all the same , oh god a rising star and a superuser on my case,anyway kudos to you both kippers and davey i know you love that kind of stuff double thumbs up 👍👍

Nobody's "on your case" You proposed a question, I answered it. I didn't attempt to defend VM. Which would be hard anyway as you haven't actually outlined your particular beef. As others have pointed out, they are no better no worse than the others out there.

The service suits me.The price is alright and my service is good, so i stay. 1st line customer support are pants, EMail is ropey and if your in an area suffering overutilisation, you have my sympathies. And dont get me started on Virgin Mobile... However if I was at the point of ranting at them on forums Id be gone. In fact Id be gone LONG before that.. Maybe its time to check out your priorities if you REALLY cant find the motivation to change....

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

This thread is locked due to the number of off-topic posts. If you want to continue a discussion, please take it to Private Messages. If you have an issue which you want attention for, then please create a post providing as much detail as possible, and someone will assist you. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos