cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you watching now?

Buffer6
Legend

I'm off to continue watching Marco Polo.... Now up to season 1 episode 4 on NetFlix  kos.gif

17,350 REPLIES 17,350

The "Forever Lock". Un-pickable lock with an amazing design! (Detailed Demo)

James_W
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Revenge of the Sith.
Got my tickets for Force Awakens this weekend.
Can't wait 🙂

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Testing Abloy padlock PL350

Sololobo
Superstar

Should the question not be "Who is watching you now?"

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/12/16/big_brother_born_ntac_gchq_mi5_mass_surveillance_data_slurpi...

The answer would appear to be "just about everybody!"

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

DIY Cloud Lamp ☁ | Superholly

Aquarius123
Superfast

Aquarius123
Superfast

Sololobo
Superstar

Sadly I'm watching this once respected Help And Support Forum slipping further and further downhill.

Less and less input from official VM staff, and more and more reliance from unofficial, unpaid and undervalued Superusers, without whom there would be no helpful input at all.

I may be condemned by some for my somewhat cynical attitude, but as a long time poster on these pages I actually remember a time when VM staff were helpful. In fact they responded to issues before the Superusers, and sometimes they were actually right.

Then along came Liberty Global, an American company with American service levels and American values, and we now have a Help And Support Forum trying to be a Social Network instead.

Let's hope that at some time during 2016 sanity will return and the VM Forum will return to its original purpose, to help its customers resolve problems.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

I was just now browsing around to see if I could find any gifs for thread hijacking

thread%20hijack