cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you watching now?

Buffer6
Legend

I'm off to continue watching Marco Polo.... Now up to season 1 episode 4 on NetFlix  kos.gif

17,496 REPLIES 17,496

THE MEN FROM SHILOH  ( The Virginian  Season 9 )  1970   CLASSIC WESTERN SERIES

STEWART GRANGER           JAMES DRURY           DOUG MCCLURE           LEE MAJORS

The Men From Shiloh  1970  Stewart Granger  James Drury.jpg

Men From Shiloh  1970  Stewart Granger James Drury.jpg

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
IF MY POST IS LIKED OR HELPFUL OR ENTERTAINING.
Thank You.

Penetrating Power of Bow & Arrow vs Firearms 1961 US Army Special Forces, from "Silent Warriors"

DONALD PEERS - PLEASE DON'T GO  1968  Heart     Written by Les Reed and Jackie Rae 

DONALD PEERS a British romantic singer achieved his greatest HIT with this Reed/Rae

sentimental romantic ballad which reached the number 3 spot during Dec 68 and Jan 69. 

Donald Peers  Please Dont Go  1968.jpg

DONALD PEERS   Please Don't Go   1968

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.

Epic Win Compilation 2015 Part 50

BOBBY ROSSO  - DER LETZE TANZ IN DEINEN ARMEN 2011 ( Last dance in your arms ):heart:

BOBBY ROSSO a talented Italy/Germany popular singer scored a big success with this top song.

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.

donaldo
Joining in

Nothing.For 6 weeks my broadband has not worked. Numerous complaints Visits by engineers telling me the cause of my problem.Yet nothing has been done,An engineer turned up two days ago now half of my tv channels are unavailable.Virgin Media has the worst customer services in the country

ROSANNA ROCCI - GLI OCCHI MIEI  2010  

( Cover of RICCARDO DEL TURCO ORIGINAL 1968 ):heart:    Written by Mogol/Donida

ROSANNA ROCCI the Italian German popular melodic singer achieved another success

with her cover of RICCARDO DEL TURCO's  and TOM JONES ORIGINAL 1968 SUPERHIT.

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.

I'm off to watch Lemony Snicket's  A series of Unfortunate Events (2004) movie on NetFlix kos.gif

OLIVER  BENDT  -  OH Marie  1974   LEGENDARY German Singer with his ZDF Hitparade Hit Heart

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.

PUSSYCAT ( Holland ) - THEN THE MUSIC STOPPED 1981  Written By Werner Theunissen

DUTCH group Pussycat followed up their worldwide Number 1 MISSISSIPPI 76 with many Hits.

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.