Menu
ryno101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wasted time

Hey, so a couple of months ago I booked a vm engineer (they booked the engineer I just wanted a router sent out) to fix my broadband and after 6 days of waiting with no internet naturally he didn't show up so I phoned again and again another 6 days wait for them not to show up I gave up and bought myself a router that was a temp fix until an engineer turned up, I phoned vm once again on Monday for a vm engineer and yet again he didn't show up

I'm just wondering guys if it's possible to invoice VM for 3 days I've had to take off work and the router I've had to supply
0 Kudos
CherryKing8
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wasted time

A good idea is to make a written COMPLAINT using the VM website giving all the

dates/details/missed appointments/damage suffered etc etc and asking for GOODWILL.

I do not think you are usually allowed to "buy your own equipment" when an engineer

misses an appointment (s ) but each case is different and complaining to VM by phone/in writing is the way to go.

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

You may also benefit from a VM staff member on this forum taking up your complaint by PM you for the details.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wasted time

Sadly your contract does not guarantee a service, just that Virgin will endeavour to supply and meet its appointments, that as a domestic customer they do not reimburse you for any costs. It's all in the T&C's as I guess you expected
0 Kudos