Menu
PompeyJack
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VirginMedia Homepage

Having VirginMedia set up as my Homepage it has now been over 7 days that this has been unavailable to use due to updating. Switching to other browser pages can have a detrimental effect on certain functions......such as online payments! What's the problem and why is it taking so long? Why are you not informing your customers in a timely fashion?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VirginMedia Homepage

Hi PompeyJack

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining us Smiley Happy

Thanks too for dropping by with your Virgin Media Homepage issues and my apologies that this caused you any concern or inconvenience at the time of your post to us.

Currently we have no issues with the site that we are aware of.

If you are still experiencing issues with this can you please let us know if you have:

• Cleared your cache and cookies and refreshed the browsers you are using.
  • Tried different browsers and if so which ones. I have tested the site on Firefox IE and Chrome and all are working as they should today.
  • Used different devices to access the site and if so if this is an issue on all of them or just one?

If you could let us know the answers to the above if this is still an issue for you then we can do what we can to support you further with this Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
zvonok
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be OK here ... Would say you aren't missing top much it is IMHO the most unfriendly and wield site I've come across:... Needs a completely new write-up to make it modern and above all user friendly ...ZVNK ...
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Working fine here for me too.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos