Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

basically getting robbed by virgin

extremally unhappy with virgin media seem that you are not interested in keeping customers at all i pay £60 a month for the 500mb broadband (which its taken a year to get a fault resolved) no other services and have been seeing deals for new customer...

Repost - how to contact Ofcom

I am reposting this (16/03/24) for anyone who, like me, is having difficulty in communicating with VM.  the more people who respond the better.  it's very easy - just click the linkOfcom has today opened an own-initiative investigation into Virgin Me...

marynewc by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

OFCOM are looking for your examples of bad service

I spoke with OFCOM on Mon 15th April and they need you all to contact them with examples of bad service.About VM complaints handling and leaving a contract early.They can not use the content from these message boards so you need to proactively call t...

Mum1212 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving a contract early 2024

I came across this old doc: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/CitizensAdvice/Consumer%20publications/Exit%20Fees%20-%20Final%20Edits.pdf(1) Consumers who experience persistent problems (eg My problem with terrible customer service and contract...

Mum1212 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! small claims court

Has anyone on here successfully taken VM to court? I have had numerous problems with VM - with damage to my property (evidenced on CCTV) which I brought up October 2023. This has dragged on and on. The adjudicator/ombudsman does not deal with damage ...

Mum1212 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to downgrade my bundle

HiLooking to downgrade my bundle as its now at £195 and not affordable We had cinema and sports package when daughter moved back in but now they have there own house so no longer neededWhat we are looking for is broadband, good TV package(Inc netflix...