Menu
Naomi-smith1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media can problem

Hi could anyone tell me how I can contact to make a complaint about a Virgin media van. It's parked currently in a private road and obstructing our parking space. It's been there for days and isn't in any bay just parked against the side of a house (it's not the house owners can) and as I said I blocking access to our space.
TIA
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media can problem

Hi Naomi-smith1

Many thanks for the picture on your PM to me

I've sent that straight to the area managers and linked this in with the complaint for you and I hope to hear back from the teams for you soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hiya @Naomi-smith1 it would be around a week for the forum admin to reply, could look at -> https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q441.htm
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Naomi-smith1

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the van in question.

I am sorry to hear there was an issue at the time of your post with this Smiley Sad

In order for us to look into this complaint for you if you can please get back to me on the PM I'm sending to you which you can find on the forums on the top right in the purple envelope.

Thanks and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Naomi

Thank you for your PM.

Do you mind popping back with the pictures too that you mentioned you have?

That would help illustrate the issue to us and would help with the complaint I am raising for you.,

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Naomi-smith1

Many thanks for the picture on your PM to me

I've sent that straight to the area managers and linked this in with the complaint for you and I hope to hear back from the teams for you soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Naomi-smith1  Smiley Happy

One of the area managers has messaged me back and is on the case Smiley Very Happy

I'll pop back with their update either tomorrow if they get back to me before 2pm, or it'll be Tuesday before I am next in so hopefully then for you if not.

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Naomi-smith1

Just an update for you regarding the complaint we raised about this for you,

I've emailed the manager to see if the tech who lives there is back from his annual leave and if this has been addressed yet. Once I know more I'll pop back to let you know.

Kind regards,

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos