Menu
snout
Superfast
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media Red Doll

Yes , you read that correct , a virgin media Red doll.

It was given out to VM employees only , a few years back.

Any how , the question is does VM Have one ? for sale ?

There is a little girl screaming for one of these , she sees it regular on Channel 700 tiddles TV. Its my mates gran-daughter and hes been searching the earth. It seems he can only get one from America.

Thx

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media Red Doll

Hi snout Smiley Happy

We love Red!

The Red dolls were given to members of staff a number of years ago now, so most of the existing staff here don't have one either Smiley Sad

As it was such a long time ago I'm going to do some detective work to see if I can find out if this is a possibility for your friends granddaughter Smiley Happy

If you don't mind I'm going to ping you a pm so I can get some details to help me in my sleuthing quest.

Catch you soon in the preppy looking up on the top right Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
snout
Superfast
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I asked the staff behind the scenes. They're going to check for you. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi snout Smiley Happy

We love Red!

The Red dolls were given to members of staff a number of years ago now, so most of the existing staff here don't have one either Smiley Sad

As it was such a long time ago I'm going to do some detective work to see if I can find out if this is a possibility for your friends granddaughter Smiley Happy

If you don't mind I'm going to ping you a pm so I can get some details to help me in my sleuthing quest.

Catch you soon in the preppy looking up on the top right Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

snout
Superfast
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

WOW Thanks for your help...

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the pm snout!

As the saying goes, 'I'm on it like Sonic'

Fingers crossed!

Here's a pic of Red on his travels with myself and Kath from the forum team when we were fundraising for our national charity one day over the summer. Red is a complete character! He helped us raise lots!

We love him and I completely understand where your friend's granddaughter is coming from Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

J0hn
Super solver
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My granddaughter still has hers Smiley Happy

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi snout

Ok the bad news is that there are no more Red dolls available for anyone in the business. It was a number of years ago they gave them to us so it was bound to happen one day Smiley Sad

The awesomely fantastic news is that I work with amazingly kind people and even though they are as rare as hens teeth as the saying goes, one of my colleagues has come up trumps for me and we have a Red on his way Smiley Happy

It's in a bright and shiny Red envelope of course and will be with her grandad via Royal Mail 1st class sometime in the next couple of days.

I love it when a plan comes together!

::happy dancing::

Let us know what she does when she sees it snout. I hope she loves it Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Nice one Karen. Smiley Very Happy

spell
Well-informed
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well done Karen - like a breath of fresh air reading of something pleasant among all the grief. Might be turning into an old softy - must get a grip.