Menu
Cnat38
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Van

i am trying to complain about the driver of a virgin media van. He backed into my car because I had parked outside his house. I have taken pictures of the vehicle and the marks which he has left on my bumper. His language was appalling in front of young children. I was parked perfectly legally on a public road.
I would like to speak to someone and send the photographs of the marks he has left. This image is not what I would expect from Virgin media. The van driver also said if I ever park outside his house again he would do more to my car than back into it. If this issue is not resolved I will be going to the police and will put the pictures on social media. I am sure this is not an image your company would like to portray. I look forward to hearing from you. Mrs Clare Gilbert
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Van

Hi Claire 

My sincerest apologies that , given what you've said, you have had this happen to you and from one of our engineers. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this here and welcome to the forums.

I'd like to support you further in this in getting this addressed and it would be great if you could reply to me on the private message I'm sending to you next.  You can find this in the red envelope next to your forum name.

I look forward to your reply and allowing us the option to support you here.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
mrg666
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have a complaint about a Virgin van parked in a residential parking space for a week , he is not a resident

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cnat38 wrote:
i am trying to complain about the driver of a virgin media van. He backed into my car because I had parked outside his house. I have taken pictures of the vehicle and the marks which he has left on my bumper. His language was appalling in front of young children. I was parked perfectly legally on a public road.
I would like to speak to someone and send the photographs of the marks he has left. This image is not what I would expect from Virgin media. The van driver also said if I ever park outside his house again he would do more to my car than back into it. If this issue is not resolved I will be going to the police and will put the pictures on social media. I am sure this is not an image your company would like to portray. I look forward to hearing from you. Mrs Clare Gilbert

You should be going to the police anyway.   Criminal damage and threatening behaviour should never be tolerated.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrg666

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for popping by with your post about the Virgin Media van being parked in a residential bay.

I'll certainly take that feedback back to the area managers for you to see if we can find out what has been happening here.

My apologies if this has inconvenienced you in any way.

I'll be back in touch as soon as I can on the pm you sent to me about this.

@Dave_cq, just to update, I did message Cnat38 to support them with this back when they posted last Oct too, and thanks for the support you too have shown them.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Mike955
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Van hit and run

I want to complain about a driver which reversed into my car ( Porsche Cayenne) and drove off with speed when my neighbours try to take a picture. Three different neighbours can confirm it was a VM van! I have secured the evidence ( the rear light from your van which is a Ford ). From your side was so far no support in helping me to find the vehicle. I ask again for the tracking data of a Ford Transit or Transit Connect which was in Surbiton on Monday and drove off speeding at about 6pm. I also want to remind Virgin that hiding information is obstruction of justice. If I don't see any support I will report this to the press and our local MP.
I'm since 8 years a loyal Virgin customer and spent over the years enough money with you.

We had also an engineer in from you on Tuesday who acted suspicious. He was hiding behind his hoody, not really having a conversation. We have received a new box but when we asked if there is something to sign he replied there is nothing to sign and he disappeared.

I really hope that you are start to cooperate and help to solve this matter as it's not just a scratch. Pictures of the damage can be provided.

Yours sincerely,

Mike R.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Van hit and run

Hi there Mike, 

I'm really sorry to hear that there has been some damage to your car which seems to have been caused by one of our drivers. This is something we don't take lightly, and I'd like to look into this further for you. 

I'll shortly send you a private message in order to ask some further details which may help locate this driver in order to escalate things further. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

0 Kudos