Menu
Niki0609
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Vergin Media sub contractor dangerous work

Hi

I work for Torbay Council and witnessed a contractor installing Virgin Cable using a disc cutter without any cones or signs to protect other people using the pavement and not wearing any H&S work boots. He was putting himself and others at risk.

Please can the person responsible for this department please contact me asap?Untitled3.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vergin Media sub contractor dangerous work

Hi Niki0609

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and providing the location where this work was carried out. We will contact the field manager for the area and have this investigated further.

Kind regards,

Ty 

Community moderator 

Niki0609
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media sub contractor dangerous work

Hi

Please can I have an update regarding this issue?

Thanks

Niki Munford, Torbay Council

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media sub contractor dangerous work

Hi Niki0609,

Thank you for chasing this up. I've done some investigations this morning and can see that this issue has been dealt with, and our local management has been in touch with the Torbay Council StreetWorks Co-ordinator detailing the outcome of this incident and it's investigation.

Thank you.

Huw

Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vergin Media sub contractor dangerous work

After confirmation from the OP, this issue has now been dealt with, and as requested am now locking thread from any new replies. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules