Menu
Scott46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Van driver complaint

Good morning, I'd like to post this complaint about one of you van drivers from this morning at 6:59 leaving Breakspear roundabout joining the M1 from Hemel Hempstead! He came along side me in the right lane wanting to turn left as I was going straight over, he cut me up so I used my horn! He pretty much came to a stop was shouting towards me and beeping back. I know drivers get it wrong sometimes but he was clearly in the wrong and was implying I was. It scared my wife as it was very aggressive! It was a small white transit van with the virgin media logo on the back the last three on the number plate was HFB I'm sure with that info you can find out who this driver was who was clearly in a rush whilst making virgin look silly!! In all honesty I was very angry as you can imagine. I await for your reply, thankyou.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Van driver complaint

with respect - it happens - the VM staff here will get to the thread in about a week - what they can do i have no idea but if you are so incensed then surely its a police matter 

Tony
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Van driver complaint

Hey @Scott46,

I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you had with our van driver this morning. I'd like to look into things and get this incident reported for you.

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can get a bit more information from you. Get back to me when you get chance and I'll gladly look into things further.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos