Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

HI kbooth

Thanks for allowing me the time to look into this for you.

At the moment they teams have popped back to me and advised that this was part of planning we had but is currently on hold.

This may be due to permits, budgets, restrictions etc.

Please pop back to us in a month or two and we can check into this again for you.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi JackPinches

I've had the following feedback for you regarding your area:

I’ve had a look at this one for you and also spoken with the build manager, this postcode is currently not included in any lightning build program for 2018, however it was originally approved but then rejected further down the line.

This of course may change in the future.

Going forwards just keep an eye on the Postcode Checker or if you hear or see anything taking place locally then let us know and we can check into this again for you.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
JackPinches
Joining in
Message 33 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen.

Thank you for checking this for me.

This is unfortunate as internet speeds for my premises are underwhelming to say the least.

Hopefully in the near future my postcode gets reviewed again for Roll out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I know what you're saying JackPinches and I hope so too!

Keep checking the postcode checker and good luck Smiley Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Bonny
Joining in
Message 35 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I am about to move in 6 weeks time and Virgin is not yet available in my new area. Apparently it is supposed to be part of Project Lightening?

Can someone please confirm when it will be available in EN5 2BJ? I am currently a Virgin customer and would like to bring it with me when I move.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 36 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Very much doubt would be up before 6 weeks if cables not been installed in street, a massive amount of work is required even when been cabled street, would around 3-5 days for the forum admin to reply
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 37 of 38
Flag for a moderator

hi bonny     i guess you will have to wait  my ave first dig june    another dig  very near my front door later  now forum team are confident i will be live end of jan early feb       i used to have cable  till i moved       i i know why you still want it i thought it was great   so be patient and good luck

0 Kudos
Bonny
Joining in
Message 38 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thank you all, back to twiddling my thumbs and hoping for the best. I know Sky covers the area and that the service is abysmal so don't really want to go down that route. 

0 Kudos