Menu
chasteven
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change e mail address

I am unable to change my e mail address on this forum.It says that I already have an account with that e mail address(which I do not).As I wish to change it to my virgin e mail address why will the system not let me do this?At present it is sending replies to a closed e mail address!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change e mail address

I've asked the Team to look at this. It won't be until after the New Year break. Don't post again and wait here for their reply. Only the Team can deal. You can't.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change e mail address

Hi there chasteven, 

Thank you for coming to us with this, I'm glad to help you out, and thank you to @HowardML for pointing me in this direction. 

Chasteven, I'll send you a private message so that we can discuss this further. Please look to the top right of this page, and you'll see an envelope icon, click on that and you'll find my message in a few moments. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules