Menu
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Transfer to sd card?

Can anyone tell me how to do this on a Sony Experia can't mind it's model number but it's nearly 2yr old. Need to have my photos on replacement mobile and am not sure if they are on sd card how can I check that even if they are please?
Thank you
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer to sd card?

One way;  You would need an SD card reader, attache it to your PC or laptop to read the SD card and then upload the photos to a free photo site, then download from that site to your new phone.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

With a little less trouble

Connect the phone to the PC/laptop with both switched on, you may need to allow the PC to see the phone, that will pop up on the phone screen, then just navigate to the photos and copy/paste to the PC, the connect the new phone and follow almost the reverse, navigate to the photos folder and copy/paste from the PC
LilMo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you all for your help I had to buy a new sd card as the one I had is corrupt that's why I cudnt transfer to it..the girl in shop told me it needed replaced so bought an 16gb as ive lots of photos to move. Think maybe should've got 32gb as ive used up 14 of the 16 just putting my photos onto it.
0 Kudos