Menu
jimmywallis10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Technical support

Anyone have a number for tech support? Tried 0345541111 but don't seem to have any options to actually speak to someone.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Technical support

That's not the number. 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline are the numbers (you've missed typed). You need your account number and password to navigate it most of the time but if you have forgotten these just wait for menu to read you the list of categories and select the one you want. If you don't enter information when required you will eventually be directed to a CS operative. Could well be off shore as VM push call handling around the world 24/7.

On the other hand you could post in the appropriate section of this Forum for the help you need and other users will get straight on the case for you. Much easier.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone (150 from a VM phone.) Ring it, choose the option that you're calling in about broadband/TV/phone. Confirm your details and then you'll be put into the menu.

For problems with your services, use the Faults option. You'll either A) get straight through to an agent, B) Wait in a queue - sometimes for longish time (it depends on the time of day you're calling in,) C) the automated system will say a test of your equipment needs to be done. Let it do the test, then you'll be queue to speak to a tech. support agent.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
carollynn
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

try03458000789 from landline, or 789 from mobile.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That's not the number. 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline are the numbers (you've missed typed). You need your account number and password to navigate it most of the time but if you have forgotten these just wait for menu to read you the list of categories and select the one you want. If you don't enter information when required you will eventually be directed to a CS operative. Could well be off shore as VM push call handling around the world 24/7.

On the other hand you could post in the appropriate section of this Forum for the help you need and other users will get straight on the case for you. Much easier.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can ring 0345 454 1111 from any phone (150 from a VM phone.) Ring it, choose the option that you're calling in about broadband/TV/phone. Confirm your details and then you'll be put into the menu.

For problems with your services, use the Faults option. You'll either A) get straight through to an agent, B) Wait in a queue - sometimes for longish time (it depends on the time of day you're calling in,) C) the automated system will say a test of your equipment needs to be done. Let it do the test, then you'll be queue to speak to a tech. support agent.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The number is 0345 454 1111 or 150 from your Virgin Media landline.

Perhaps you could detail your problem here and we'll see if we can help.

0 Kudos
carollynn
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

try 03458000789 from a landline , or 789 from your mobile 

0 Kudos
carollynn
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

try03458000789 from landline, or 789 from mobile.