Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (478 Views)

Snapfish no longer free for Virgin Customers?

Have just tried to use Snapfish as detailed on all Virgin blurb. 50 photo's free? Not so. It tries to charge for cost of prints as well as P&P. Live Chat with Snapfish advises that they no longer work with Virgin and so pricing is right no free prints avail;able. Virgin site seems not to be aware of this. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 6 (474 Views)

Re: Snapfish no longer free for Virgin Customers?

The free photos applies for 12 months after activation, even if they aren't used. So you'd need to check with the support team when it's recorded you activated your Snapfish option.

If it's less than 12 months, then an IT issue can be raised to fix your free photo offer. Over 12 months however, there is nothing that can be done.

The quickest way to get an answer will be to call 150 from any Virgin Media landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and follow the prompts for broadband issues.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 3 of 6 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]

If snapfish is no longer free for virgin customers then I wonder why it still offering this 

Want more Snapfish prints each month?

With Virgin Broadband you get up to 100 free Snapfish photo prints each month Check below to see how many you can enjoy.

I just went to snapfish after reading your post, I think Virgin or snapfish need to get there act together and tell people what's going on.

Sorry I am unable to help you.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

Thanks for the update but the info.re:not working for Virgin comes directly via live chat with Snapfish. See attached. Not good English I know but suggests whether 12 months or not Snapfish seems to think they no longer offer Virgin customers the advertised service?

Boga: Sorry but now we no more work for virgin Media

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 5 of 6 (434 Views)

I've checked with a colleague this morning who has confirmed that the Snapfish offer is still valid, and that Virgin Media do still work with Snapfish

I'm not sure why their chat said any different, but my previous post now applies. You'll need to confirm when Snapfish was activated on your account and if it's less than 12 months, a ticket will be raised to resolve the data error that's making the Snapfish site charge you for prints when you follow the My Virgin Media link.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 6 (182 Views)

Where about does it says the service is only for the first 12 months?

0 Kudos