Menu
Glenn1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Roadworks

Can anyone help please Virgin are doing works installing cable to all the houses where my partner lives and the workmen have dug right across the driveway blocking her car in and covering it dust and dirt! Who do I complain to about this as there are no obvious numbers to ring? TIA. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roadworks

Hi Glenn1972

I am really sorry to hear that this has happened and that we have caused any inconvenience or concerns to you or your partner Smiley Sad

I hope you were able to get in touch with us about this since you posted to us on Sunday.

If not, and this is still a concern that needs addressing, you could either:

• Get in touch via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111
  • Chat to our teams via Webchat to resolve.
  • Or get back in touch with me via the pm I'll be sending to you.

You can find this in the snazzy wee purple envelope next to your forum name.

Please let us know if you were able to get in touch with us or if you need support with this still.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
micky2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roadworks/Dust exposure

Our development was also turned into what looked like bad roadworks.

Our cars were  covered in dust and somehow dust or possibly other irritants have now entered our house and we have all sinus issues. I even had nosebleeds and was off sick for a few weeks due to headaches and severe congestion. Dust is now so bad we may have to move out. Just hope there is no glass fibres from cutting of cables!!!

I have 2 kids now getting ill- a 4 month old baby and a 4 year old.

Please help as i dont know who to get in touch with. Anybody else experience this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roadworks/Dust exposure

Hi micky2016,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry about the circumstances regarding this. 

Obviously this is something we need to pick up on right away and I'm more than happy to do this but in order to investigate things I will need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sdayus
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roadworks

Hello, you are digging up in my area and your workmen have left all their barriers and equipment on our parking space, it's been there since last week. It's private land and should not be put there. It's a parking space and on our feeds as ours. It needs to be removed asap!
0 Kudos